Thursday, August 10, 2017

Why Acceptance Oil is for you


The name really says it all doesn't it?

Containing Coriander and Geranium essential oils, Acceptance™ encourages feelings of self-worth when used aromatically. I'm very intrigued by Acceptance. To me it sound like it would be great to inhale before a job interview. Or really any time you're facing a big change. Sounds great to infuse for children on the first day of school or the day of a big test.

The blend also includes Orange and Ginger which were used by ancient cultures to attract prosperity and magnify joy and peace.

Plus the blend stimulates the mind and helps overcome procrastination and denial. Procrastination and fear of the unknown is the biggest set back for most of us! I know I'm guilty of self doubt and have let fear stop me from doing a lot of things when I was younger.  This might be the extra help you need!


 as always never hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment