Monday, August 28, 2017

Back to school with Youngliving



My kiddos have been back to school for a few weeks and we are still adjusting. It's not just and adjustment for them but us too. We have to review/call out homework and a time schedule, that we didn't have during the summer. Not to mention back to school germs that have already hit the house! So back to school rocks our world too, not just the kid's.

These are some Youngliving products that might help you and your little ones adjust to the change quicker.


GeneYus™:  a sweet blend of Spearmint, Peppermint, Tangerine, and other essential oils that’s great for young minds that are focusing on projects. Apply GeneYus to your child’s wrists or back of neck before he or she heads off to school to encourage their efforts.

I have not used GeneYus but I have used Clarity and my NINE year old daughter came back begging for me. Imagine my surprise that she decided for herself that the oil helped her focus and think!







MightyVites : Have your kids take an MightyVites chewable tablet before walking out the door to support a healthy immune system.*
This is a MUST to keep those nasty little back to school germs away! This is in my cart ready to go out with next month's order.










 Joy™: Need to create a positive aromatic environment in your home this back-to-school season? Joy Essential Oil is a fresh blend of Bergamot, Lemon, Palmarosa, and other essential oils that lifts the spirit when used aromatically. Simply diffuse as needed for an uplifting scent.















 Young Living Slique Bar Slique® Bars: Perfect for a snack in the morning, at lunch, or after school, a Slique Bar is packed with fruits and nuts and is a delicious option to reach for instead of junk foods.  My kids run for the junk when they come home. Guess what we don' t have any, only healthy options. And this one is a great addition to to their snack choices.









 Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier: Teach children about cleanliness before eating snacks or lunch with convenient and portable Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier.  My children LOVE hand sanitizer and this one has so many other benefits such as immune support! Plus this one is all natural and there are no toxin chemicals. So instead of alcohol like other brands, this is a much safer choice for my kiddos.









 Young Living Lavender: Create a peaceful aromatic environment with Lavender Essential Oil. To use, add 2–4 drops to a warm evening bath, rub over your child’s pillow, or apply to his or her feet as part of a nightly routine.

From the first moment I diffused lavender I have not went a night without it. Neither have my children. They remind me at bedtime that they need their "oil machine done"  Not only does lavender have an amazing smell but the calming effect is very noticeable and it works very quickly




Which products do you reach for during Back to School Time? Let us know your favorites below! Have you used any of these? let me know your thoughts.

 I'm learning as I go an honestly I'm amazed each time an oil works the way it's said to. I was just a skeptic like you turned into a believer one oil at a time. 

 Are you ready to Get Started? Become an Essential Rewards member in three simple steps.

 1. Enroll as a Young Living Wholesale Member: Online through Virtual Office. On the phone at 1-800-371-3515

 2. Choose your favorite Young Living products or Essential Rewards pack(s) in an order of at least 50 PV.

 3. Complete the Essential Rewards agreement: Online through Virtual Office 

 When signing up use : Sponsor Number 12519661 Enroller Number 12519661

 Not interested in building a business yet?

 Enroll here as a customer and receive our products at retail pricing with flexible monthly purchasing options.

 Become a member now by clicking the button above. Pick the membership option—Independent Distributor or customer—that matches your current situation

 I will get an email when you sign up but contact me directly so we can chat. I will also connect you to our amazing group that is dedicated to help you succeed. Imagine how nice it will be to make money in your PJs! Plus live a healthier toxin free life!

 just want to purchase? Email me alwaysblabbing@hotmail.com Orders go out on the 24th of the month!! But do yourself a favor : See the benefits of Essential Rewards here.

 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment